Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In other news...

This is the best invention ever! I don't get teary-eyed when I'm cutting onions and I don't feel threatened when I'm chopping carrots. If you are a pro at cooking or are thinking of starting, this is a must have!

So, originally James and I went to the Bees game for Pioneer Day(Utah holiday) but the opposing team came down with something as threatening as the swine flu so we watched two summer leagues play. To compensate, we received voucher tickets for any remaining Bees game, pre-season Jazz tickets, and tickets to some random sports bar. Here we are at our free game.

Our friends Cody and Chalet came with us since each original ticket was worth two voucher tickets. The bee was giving the drunk people above us a lot of attention and apparently was giving Cody some as well.

I'll take any chance I can get to leave Logan and visit the Salt Lake area. Here we are at Red Robin celebrating Becky's birthday. I guess you can also say that this is my unveiling picture showing that I cut and colored my hair.

DEMOLITION DERBY BABY! James has been quite persistent on taking me to a demolition derby. It was actually fun and I would do it again. I don't know if I'll miss all the "white trash" people.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! A blog post!! I really really like the new hair cut and color! I am in desperate need of a haircut. It is terrible. Also, LOVE the girl in the background of the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time for a post...I've been "Waite-ing" a long Minute...and yes, the hair is very cute...I really like the length, and I always like whatever color it is, so I still think it looks good!

    ReplyDelete