Friday, April 16, 2010

And so it's begins...

I was nervous all day yesterday. I spent a good portion of time outside of the house to keep my mind off the fact that my mom was having surgery. I think James was doing everything he could yesterday to please me. Since we completely forgot about fast Sunday we opted to fast yesterday. James and I both agreed that each time our bodies reminded us that we were hungry we remembered why we were fasting. Due to my hunger I eventually ate a whole Costa Vida salad and some Aggie ice cream. I would say yesterday made my "top 3" on the list of opportunities that I've been to the temple. I immediately called my family the moment we got out. My mom is "stage 2". The surgeon found cancer in the lymph nodes, but the doctor is positive that things will continue smoothly. I'm very anxious and scared to go home in two weeks. I hate being so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment