Wednesday, July 13, 2011

California Lovin'


My family is so supportive of James with his love for the Angels.

Summer fun.


Future surfer.

Kate. She was singing and dancing with the sand in her hands. Goof ball.

This shot reminds me of Daniel Craig in the James Bond movies.

I have the exact shot from our honeymoon.

Dad. Great guy. I need to get him a new addition to his collegiate hats.


I'm glad James finally was able to catch the waves. He was annoyed that he couldn't in Kawaii.

The trip was too short, but we had so much fun while visiting. I get very homesick whenever I'm home which leads me trying to convince James that we should move sometime in the future. As of right now, there is no way with the crappy economy and James' dislike for the freeway traffic. "Just too many people". Maybe Pittsburgh will help ease him into the idea of it more. Maybe someday. Goodbye SoCal. I look forward to next summer.

2 comments:

  1. James Bond...you just cemented your role as my favorite sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I'm your only sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete