Thursday, May 9, 2013

NYC



The skyline from the Empire State Building

We just happened to be visiting on May 1, 2013
Walking the Brooklyn Bridge


Oh the churches we shall see...

Best way to travel!

Riding bikes through Central Park.  I don't have physical proof that Janet did it, but other people do.  I'm just glad that I got to witness it.

The Met
United Nations
Time Square
James loves the Chrysler Building
The new World Trade Center
Memorial

The only tree to survive

One more stadium off the checklist...


"Special Brother" turns 30!  Happy birthday my love!  He worked so hard on his birthday!  He didn't even get home until around 9pm to eat dinner and have his strawberry shortcake (all from scratch - he didn't even tell me he wanted a dessert until a few hours before)

No comments:

Post a Comment