Monday, February 15, 2010

Good News!

No, I'm not pregnant. I've got even better news! So, James has been working for Oakridge STUDENT Apartments for about five years now and hates it. The maintenance man at Oak Meadows MARRIED Apartments (both owned my Triton) is quitting and James is taking over that position. Why do you say this is good news? Because we will live there as soon as there is an opening and not only is there a employee discount but a even bigger one for an on-site maintenance man. How much do you say? Half the rent??!! DONE! We are so excited! We thought of this as a great opportunity to be able to spend some money on ourselves for once, but as agreed by the both of us, the extra money will go into savings. I told James that this is why we pay our tithing, because he wants a truck after his precious car dies and who has the money for that??!! Well this extra money will definitely help out and James is meant to have a truck for future contracting. It will be so nice to be on the other side of town, because that's where everything is located. James won't have to drive to work, neither one of us has to drive to his work or home to have lunch, and its a shorter distance to my work.





In other news, Happy Valentine's Day! James was so sweet. I could care less about the holiday, but James will do anything to spoil me. Roses and a hand-made necklace holder for me and a bag of circus cookies for him. Thanks babe! You are the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for more money! You must treat yourself to something...cute post. And you should care about V-day...you're married now!

    ReplyDelete