Friday, January 14, 2011

X-Mas all over again!

I stole a couple pictures from my sister's blog. Thanks Shannon! How stinkin' adorable!

It was all Kate's idea.

Christmas day at my parents

First: I love you mom! Second: I miss her fabulous piano/organ skills!

My hair straightner broke while in Santa Barbara. This came in the mail on Tuesday!

And...this came in the mail Wednesday right before picking James up from class. I even waited until I got back to the apartment to open it! I originally bought the kit from Sam's club but after waiting in line to find out they were sold out, I found a better deal online. Gotta love the World Wide Web!

With the extra money I saved I bought this camera bag and the one below. A unisex messenger bag and a Parisian vintage purse. About a half hour later I got another knock on the door with these items.















No comments:

Post a Comment