Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The 'Burgh

But first, what about some Texas pride. This picture is for David since he is a Longhorns fan.



Driving into downtown Pittsburgh

Flash rain anyone?

James and Ryan(Stevie) - Ryan and his wife Liz went to high school with James.

Can we not go anywhere without going to a baseball game? Great view of the city!

The Cathedral of Learning. This is the 2nd tallest education building in the nation and it is where the School of Social Work is located. Where's Laura?

Into the Cathedral we go...



I just thought this was funny considering we were now on the other side of the country.

Sarah

Ryan and Abby

Liz

And you know James.

Hanging out in a park.

We loved our trip. I thought that it was green in Utah because of all the rain we've been getting, but it doesn't compare to Pennsylvania. We found a great duplex that meets beyond our expectations and we look forward to what other adventures Pittsburgh bring to us.

4 comments:

  1. That's my park! (don't you like how I claimed it as "mine"). Did you have fun? Did you find anywhere to live? How do you like Pittsburgh? Man, these pictures made me homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, it was awesome! We had so much fun. We found a place to live off of Braddock Ave in Regent Square. We love Pittsburgh. It will be so nice to be in a bigger city. I wish you were still there. When we went to church James would explain how he knew the Stevies and I would also explain that I went to high school with you. Crazy small world. I hope you love Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly! If you ever run into a person named Lindsay Zockoll, we were in the same ward growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had fun and found a place to live. It's so fun seeing all the pictures you posted. I wish I was still there too. We would have had SO much fun together. I would have dragged you to all my favorite spots. Liz is pretty awesome though and I'm sure she will be taking you all over the place and introducing you to everyone. I'll keep my eyes out for Lindsay :) Hey, maybe you will move to Vegas next? Yes?!

    ReplyDelete