Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's only been that long?

Did you know that he made me drive with him to the landfill today? And then, the entire time he was laughing at my reaction to the experience! Happy Anniversary! Can we go to Pittsburgh yet!

Spending time at 1st dam. It was where we had our 2nd date.

I have this thing about ducks. I love seeing and feeding them.

This is just one of the many streets that have been closed. Darn flooding!


I will miss this place. This is where James and I had our 3rd date. He states that he wanted to show that he could spend money. That's definitely how you're going to get a girl.

I don't think I need to explain this.

2 comments:

  1. Did you guys actually stay at an Anniversary Inn??? What theme was your room??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure did. How do you know about the Anniversary Inn? We stayed in the Mansion Suite.

    ReplyDelete